Ads Top

CLARA MORGANE, MOTHER S*XIEST CHRISTMAS 2014

She was already in Marseille, his hometown, when we got on the phone. Holiday or not Clara Morgane not idle. Between promoting his single "I'm So Excited" , her 2015 calendar which cover evokes a mother Christmas sexier, and 2015 projects the release of her album package "So Excited", the singer has offered a break in the south of France. A well deserved break at the time of the sale of his almanac explodes.

Clara Morgane, are you rather family or friends for the New Year celebrations?

Without any hesitation family. I need to find myself, to find them, take care of them. I try to get down to Marseille five times a year. For the holidays, I'll be five days in Marseille and then five days in Corsica.

What do you dream gift this year?

On the jewel Charlet ! I love what this brand. It's very late. There are many small yellow gold chains. These are mostly body jewelry to wear on bare skin on dresses, tops, very feminine.

And on your plate?

Seafood! I'm a fan and it allows me to focus on the input to avoid throwing myself on the capon, foie gras and chocolate! But I confess that I am lucky to have a good metabolism and then I like things "healthy" in general, green tea, lemon, detox products ... After all is in balance If I want to eat chips I eat. I know I'll catch the "damage" the next day!

Your schedule will certainly in many trees. What look do you think about this success?

I am very proud, I am fortunate to have a great team, talents that helped me choose 24 photos of the calendar. And then my editor just called me to tell me that sales continued to increase. It is the best selling female calendar of the year! When I walk in the booksellers and I see this cover very red in the holiday spirit finally I just feel like Mrs. Claus.

Do you have a favorite month in your calendar?

Not really, I love everything that has been done. After it's true that I particularly like the cover since it is I who have chosen. And also my fans who I asked to vote between it and a picture representing me in a beaded curtain.

Clara, what are your plans for 2015?

On January 15, 2015 out my box-album "So excited." It contains my CD seven titles including "I'm So Excited" but also a book about the senses with poems, scripts ... everything you need for a romantic evening with her lover. This is an ideal gift for Valentine's Day. At the same time my second single released accompanied by a clip: "Eve". I also begins filming the video in a few weeks ... I have a start to the year rather loaded summary!



CLARA MORGANE, MOTHER S*XIEST CHRISTMAS 2014 CLARA MORGANE, MOTHER S*XIEST CHRISTMAS 2014 Reviewed by Rehan on 12:52 PM Rating: 5

No comments