Ads Top

Amitabh Bachchan's special appearance in AnuragKashyap's GHOOMKETUMonday,

Bollywood Trade Editorial
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is busy promoting
his TV series ‘Yudh’ shot for a cameo in Anurag
Kashyap starrer GHOOMKETU.
The film is directed by Pushpendra Mishra and is
produced by Vikramaditya Motwane’s Phantom
Productions.
Senior Bachchan mentioned about the same on his
blog as well. “The images from the Blog are an entire
day’s work professionally. They belong to a cameo
that I am doing for  film titled ‘Ghoomketu’, being
produced by Vikramaditya Motwane and his
Company, which also includes Anurag Kashyap.
Vikram did that wonderful film ‘Udaan’ and he and
other like minded makers involve themselves in films
that are now beginning to find space and honour and
visibility and acclaim among the more discerning
audiences of the country and the world,” posted Big
B.
He further revealed, “I play many different avatars in
the shoot. I play myself of course in the leathered
look, in my make up room and discussing my
dialogues for the coming shot in a film that is being
made - a film within a film - which then moves to my
make up shot, where further discussion on the origins
of the dialogue, that I happen to accidentally find on
a wrapping is wondered with my secretary,
coincidentally called Rosy… leading on to the actual
shot of the film in a court room scene in the film in
film, which ends in a conviction of the person in the
dock ..”
Amitabh Bachchan's special appearance in AnuragKashyap's GHOOMKETUMonday, Amitabh Bachchan's special appearance in AnuragKashyap's GHOOMKETUMonday, Reviewed by TeknoBee on 10:53 AM Rating: 5

No comments