Ads Top

Kareena Kapoor Khan: I can’tromance Varun Dhawan!

Though Jr Dhawan is currently one of the
hottest property in B-town, Saif Ali Khan’s
wifey doesn’t want to romance him onscreen.
But why? Read on to know…
Kareena Kapoor Khan has shared screen space with
all the leading men of the Bollywood. The B-town
starlet has worked with Shah Rukh Khan, Salman
Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn.
Well, she even teamed up with her hubby dearest Saif
Ali Khan in Kurbaan and Agent Vinod. Not to forget,
she romanced Imran Khan on the big screen as well,
who by the way, is two years younger to the starlet.
However, Ms Khan says she cannot romance David
Dhawan’s ladla beta Varun Dhawan. Well, we caught
up the Talaas h actor and while talking about working
with the younger lot, Bebo said, ” I can’t romance
Varun Dhawan. That will be pushing it. I love Varun
but i still can’t romance him. I would rather have
dinner with him. I am happy with Salman Khan, Aamir
Khan and Ajay Devgn”
Well, even wethinks Kareena and Varun would make a
odd couple onscreen. But the duo can come certainly
together for a film barring the romantic angle, hai na?
Coz we are pretty sure VD would love to work with
Bebo like most of other B-town hunks!
Kareena Kapoor Khan: I can’tromance Varun Dhawan! Kareena Kapoor Khan: I can’tromance Varun Dhawan! Reviewed by TeknoBee on 10:27 AM Rating: 5

No comments