Ads Top

Kareena Kapoor Khan: I am veryhappy for Soha Ali Khan andKunal Kemmu

In an exclusive interview with BollywoodLife,
Kareena Kapoor Khan stated that she was
happy to hear about Soha Ali Khan and Kunal
Kemmu’s wedding announcement
Kareena Kapoor Khan is all set to dazzle the silver
screen in her upcoming film Singham Returns along
with her Golmaal co-star Ajay Devgn. The Kapoor
babe seemed in a rather chatty mood and was her
chirpy self in an exclusive interview with
BollywoodLife.
Soha Ali Khan recently tweeted about Kunal’s
proposal to her in Paris. Her tweet read, ” “It gives me
great happiness to share with you all that Kunal
proposed to me in Paris with the most perfect ring in
the world and I said yes”
Kareena when asked about the same stated, “I am
extremely happy for Soha and Kunal. Kunal is a
wonderful guy. Whenever Soha is around him, she is
so happy. I hope he keeps her like this always, it is
his responsibility now. ”
On Koffee With Karan, Bebo was seen claiming that
she at Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor’s wedding,
would dance on her sister in law’s popular songs.
When asked what she would do on Soha’s wedding
the Gori Tere Pyaar Mein actor said, ” I don’t know
what I would do. I’m just happy that i’ll get to be a
part of both the weddings.”
Well we surely would love to see this hottie showcase
her sexy moves soon!
Kareena Kapoor Khan: I am veryhappy for Soha Ali Khan andKunal Kemmu Kareena Kapoor Khan: I am veryhappy for Soha Ali Khan andKunal Kemmu Reviewed by TeknoBee on 10:23 AM Rating: 5

No comments