Ads Top

Camille Muffat Died in the helicopter crash that killed 10 others.

Camille Muffat marked the French swimming Died in the helicopter crash that killed 10 people dead, Camille Muffat marked the history of French swimming.




Camille Muffat will forever be one of the great names of French swimming. Triple gold medalist at the London Olympics, including one gold 400m freestyle, a silver in 200m freestyle and a bronze in the 4x200m, swimmer driven by Fabrice Pellerin was the surprise decision to retire the basins and 24, after weary multiply lengths. In addition, his fame was not something easy to manage for it. " I have a much more normal life than most people. I am a kid, I love my cat, I'm gaga. On weekends, I like shopping, going to dinner with my boyfriend , on Sunday to see my parents, my brother and sister, my grandparents ... and I love doing puzzles. Yeah, so? "she had fun in comments reported by the AFP . Nicoise, which did not yet know what she was going to convert branch had told our colleagues of the AFP that she thought " able to cope after doing something he likes. ". 
Camille Muffat Died in the helicopter crash that killed 10 others. Camille Muffat Died in the helicopter crash that killed 10 others. Reviewed by TeknoBee on 10:38 PM Rating: 5

No comments