Ads Top

Alia Bhatt: I don’t think Randeep Hooda meant any harm

Hooda recently claimed that Highway ended up
being an Alia Bhatt film
Randeep Hooda, one of Mahesh Bhatt’s protégés,
had stated recently that Highway ended up being Alia
Bhatt’s film instead of his. Alia says, “I don’t think
Randeep meant to be spiteful. He is not a negative
person. And we share a wonderful rapport. See, no
one expected a performance from me. On the other
hand Randeep is a renowned redoubtable actor
known to give brilliant performance. So I guess I was
the surprise element.”
Alia feels Randeep was absolutely essential to the
film. “Let me tell you, without Randeep my
performance in Highway would not have been what it
was. And not one person has said Randeep was not
brilliant in the film. I think Highway was as important
a film for me as for him. I don’t think Randeep has
any reason to feel upset.” Being the positive person
that she is Alia thinks for a few second and
concludes,“He was very excited about my
performance. I don’t think he meant any harm.”
Alia Bhatt who is geared for her fourth release this
year is not observing the holy fast during this month
of Ramzan with her father Mahesh Bhatt. But she
reveals she has done the holy fast in the past just to
feel close to her father. Says Alia, “I did observe the
Holy fast, because my father would fast and I felt if I
did the same I’d be close to him. Interestingly my
father observes the holy fast because he feels it
brings him close to his mother’s memory.And I did it
because it brought me closer to him. We would wake
up early in the morning and eat together. That is a
memory which I still hold on to.”

Alia Bhatt: I don’t think Randeep Hooda meant any harm Alia Bhatt: I don’t think Randeep
Hooda meant any harm Reviewed by TeknoBee on 3:08 PM Rating: 5

No comments