Ads Top

Shraddha Kapoor: I am single!All these link-ups are false

Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur seem to be a
lot more than ‘just friends’ yet they like to stick to the
cliched status for the media. Aditya Roy Kapur denied
rumours about dating Shraddha last year. Though
this year he was quoted praising Shraddha’s
crooning skills. Now the demure dame has also
decided to dismiss rumours about link-ups. She has
outright denied the rumours about Aditya and her.
The light-eyed actor was about her friends in the film
industry and this is what she had to say, “I will say
Mohit Suri and Aditya. We have become good friends
because of Aashiqui 2 . And now I have gotten to
know Sid also. Varun (Dhawan) is my childhood
friend. We have grown up together and now finally we
are doing a movie (ABCD 2) together. I call him
Patvardhan or Battuklal and he calls me Chirkut. He
considers me as his guy friend and he tells me, ‘Yaar,
tu heroine kaise ban gayi’. He is close to me.”
Well Shraddha had more to say about Varun Dhawan
than Aditya Roy Kapur. We just hope that the
rumours had truth in them because the Aditya-
Shraddha jodi looks absolutely gorgeous!
Shraddha Kapoor: I am single!All these link-ups are false Shraddha Kapoor: I am single!All these link-ups are false Reviewed by TeknoBee on 7:40 AM Rating: 5

No comments